Solar on-Line Courses and Training
Master Online Photovoltaics
- der Studiengang Master Online Photovoltaics wird vom Fraunhofer-Institut
für Solare Energiesystem ISE in Kooperation mit der Universität
UNSW Faculty of Engineering
- Photovoltaic Devices and Applications, Online course.
Solar Professional Training Listings
- Comprehensive listing of trainings for professionals in USA.
Solar Academy International
- Solar Academy International is Canada's leading solar training institute.
Now Offering Courses in Canada, USA and Jamaica.
Solar Energy International
- Solar Energy International (SEI) is a USA non-profit organization whose mission is to help others use renewable energy and environmental building technologies through education.
- Centro de Estudios de la Energía Solar, Solar Energy Training Centre
Center for Renewable Energy Systems Technology
- Center for Renewable Energy Systems Technology (CREST), Distance-learning
- Distance course about renewable energy use - "Regenerative Energiequellen -
Technik, Einsatz und Wirtschaftlichkeit"
Environment Science Degree.org
- Environmental Science Degree Program Guide.
Environment Science Degree
- Guide to Universities with Environment Sciences Degree Programs.
40 Different Types of Engineering Degrees
- The website is a comprehensive search engine designed for students who are interested in learning more about various engineering disciplines - and to find programs near them based on price, size, student culture, and instructional offerings.
Accredited Online Engineering Degree Guide
- is a general information website with many resources useful to current
individuals involved in the engineering industry. The site also discusses
the offline and online educational paths one can follow to obtain a degree
in engineering or a related field.
Affordable Colleges Online
- Affordable Colleges Online provides free higher education tools and
information for current and future college students and their families.
Free Online Engineering Courses
- Much of what we use in our everyday lives wouldn't exist without the
work of engineers. From the cars we drive to the food we eat, engineers
play a role in developing the most-critical and world-changing machines,
processes, and materials.
Other Educational Web Site
Solar Energy, National Geographic
- Every hour the sun beams onto Earth more than enough energy to satisfy global energy needs for an entire year. Solar energy is the technology used to harness the sun's energy and make it useable. Today, the technology produces less than one tenth of one percent of global energy demand.
- open access journals, books, blogs and other engineering resources.
A Guide to Solar Light, Heat, and Energy
- General information and links about solar energy and its use. Some topics include also educational information for kids (and teachers).
Going Green with Solar Panels in the Home
- Links and blogs about solar PV energy use.